Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Greatest Events in TV History - AWESOME!!


I just HAVE to share these with you, being that they are re-creations of the opening title sequences of two of my most favorite TV shows from the 80s, Simon and Simon and Hart to Hart.

Adam Scott is a genius, having pulled these off brilliantly - the split-screen shows it perfectly - and I love Jon Hamm and Amy Poehler for playing along.

I have included the side-by-side of S&S here, as well as the hilarious mock "making of" video for H2H (there is a side-by-side of it on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddOWdulCerQ), but for some reason I can't embed it here.  No bother ... the whole thing is worth the watch.

Can't wait to see what they do next!  A-Team?  Knight Rider?  Bring it!

And now, two of the Greatest Events in Television History!



No comments:

Post a Comment