Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun on The Middle!



Last month I had the fun opportunity to do background work on ABC's long-running sitcom The Middle.  I admit I am not a regular viewer of the show, but I had a blast on set that day.  It actually happened to be the series' 100th episode, so it was a huge filming day with tons of us creating the Orsontennial parade and festivities.

I watched the ep, which aired tonight, and it was like playing "Where's Waldo?" but with me as Waldo.  Fortunately I was wearing a bright purple hoodie and had my bright red hair - plus I knew exactly where I was in each scene.  I had a bonus scene in the beauty shop where I could see my hands and blurred face in action.

I love being on set and playing along with other actors, and to see the final product is awesome!

As for The Middle, it's a hit for ABC and has a great cast, including Neil Flynn (Scrubs) and Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond).  If it weren't conflicting with other shows in the same hour (yes, I know, I need a DVR that can record more than two shows at once!), I'd probably tune in more.  It is in syndication now, though, so maybe I'll just catch up!

The Middle airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment