Monday, May 14, 2012

FOX Fall Schedule

Welcome back!
 
FOX has announced its Fall Schedule and except for one big change - Glee is moving to Thursdays, airing an hour later - the lineup hasn't altered much:

Mondays
8 p.m. - Bones
9 p.m. - The Mob Doctor (NEW)

Tuesdays
8 p.m. - Raising Hope
8:30 p.m. - Ben and Kate (NEW)
9 p.m. - New Girl
9:30 p.m. - The Mindy Project (NEW)

Wednesdays
8 p.m. - The X Factor (Fall) / American Idol (Spring)

Thursdays
8 p.m. - The X-Factor Results Show (Fall) / American Idol Results Show (Spring)
9 p.m. - Glee

Fridays
8 p.m. - Touch
9 p.m. - Fringe

Sundays
8 p.m. - Animation Domination Replay
8:30 p.m. - The Cleveland Show
9 p.m. - The Simpsons
9:30 p.m . - Bob's Burgers
10 p.m. - Family Guy
10:30 - American Dad


For continued updates, TV news and more, follow me on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/#!/TV_Tour_Guide

2 comments:

  1. On Sunday's the only programs that I watch is FOX's Animation Domination. Since I love to watch FOX's Animation Domination, I thought it would be a good idea to get a Hopper, so that ill never miss an episode no matter what. Yesterday I went to go watch "Family Guy" and my Hopper gave me the choice to skip my commercials! So of course I skipped them, but I wondered why it gave this option because it had not before. I called a co-worker of mine at Dish to see why my Hopper did this. He said that Dish just released a new feature on the Hopper called Auto Hop that gives customers the option to skip those commercials when they watch them the next day. I thought this was the best idea ever and I told all of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don’t CBS, FOX, and NBC execs want consumers to enjoy commercial-free TV? It’s what we want! I’m a customer and employee of Dish, and I think AutoHop is great because you can easily watch commercial-free TV. A well known consumer advocacy group, Public Knowledge, agrees that people should have the right to control how they watch TV. They’re taking a stand for consumers by creating a petition that tells CBS, FOX, and NBC media to keep their hands out of your living room and DVR. Sign their petition to keep control of how you watch TV http://bit.ly/KigXAn

      Delete